Contact Details


If you have a standard Loss Acord form already filled out, or you have a proprietary Loss Notice or Engineer Request Form you use for assignment requests, you can simply email us along with your attachment to: projects@fcgassociates.com.

If you do not use a pre-filled form, you can fill out the below and click “Submit” and we will respond with an official acknowledgement to you usually within an hour or two of receipt.

All engineering services offered/performed in North Carolina are done by our associated company FCG Associates of North Carolina PLLC.